1. Background Burner — Remove backgrounds from any images or photos.
2. Corruptus — Corrupt any image beyond recognition.
3. PortraitsToText.com — Redraw a photo using only text.
4. BrickAPic.com — Turn your picture into a LEGO brick mosaic.
5. Pixlr.com — Just like PhotoShop right in your browser.
6. PicMonkey.com — A creative tool for editing photos.
7. CutMyPic.com — Quickly crop any image.
If you want nuanced, serious, realistic games, you should want to get rid of lazy, misogynist stereotypes. If you want games to be pulpy escapes from reality, you should want to get rid of lazy, misogynist stereotypes even more.
All I eat for dinner is the internet. It tastes awful.
"Everybody said, ‘Oh you must’ve been on drugs when you made those movies.’ No! We weren’t on drugs when we made them. I was on on drugs when I thought them up and I was on drugs when we showed them, but I was never on drugs when we made them, because it was too hard.”
Waters’ new book is called Carsick. It chronicles his hitchhiking journey across the country.
Photo by Richard Burbridge, 2008
Watch NASA’s 3D-printed rocket part survive a 6,000 degree test-firing
Reducing number of parts from 163 to just two, thanks to 3D printing